Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday girl



I'll begin by a song Aubin sang for me today. "4 year old guls (girls) can do anything.. hooray hooray hooray.
Hooray hooray hooray. "
She had a fun day today with special VIP treatment at preschool complete with a princess crown. We had the neighbors over for pizza, cake, and ice cream that evening. Thanks for coming guys!
(Side note: yes, I made the cake this year. Aubin asked me to make her another butterfly cake and to make it good this time!..obviously she heard Rick and I laughing about the moth cake fiasco of '06...)

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

Adorable! Happy B'day Aubin! And yes 4 year old girls can do anything:)

katydavis said...

Happy Birthday Aubin! I LOVE this years cake:) I LOVE the pictures too! Lacy, I showed Jason the 'rockin' video.....we had to watch it 3 times! Hardest we've laughed in I don't know when:)