Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pinata pics




These pictures are from a few weeks ago when HZ and A had a few of their cousins in town and had a birthday party, complete with pinata! The kids really got after it. I like how Katy is holding back K. when A. was up to bat. (:
Speaking of birthday's, thanks to everyone for the cards, emails and phone calls! I worked earlier today so I didn't get to catch all of them. But thank you, thank you, thank you for thinking of me! R. cooked out a delicious dinner and the kids got me chocolate and flowers. So sweet!

2 comments:

katydavis said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Aubin will make a wonderful addition to the Women's US Softball team one day:)

rgmsr said...

Well...HZ may have a future as a Golfer (descending blow). However, A shows good technique...an aggressive swing. Did someone tell her to pretend it is Piper?

Good life lesson: One day you hit the pinata...another, the pinata is you! Make mine a colada.