



First, A. is doing MUCH better today! Hooray!
This past Thursday was our 10th wedding anniversary. TEN years. 'I can't believe it's been that long' is cliche, but true.
To celebrate, R. surprised me with a weekend getaway. Many thanks to the R. grandparents for watching the kids. They had a great time and so did we.
We hiked up a mountain in the western part of the state. R. made it to the top, and I ALMOST did. 300 feet from the summit and I became a bit 'apprehensive' about being 8500 ft. above sea level. Details. I didn't quite conquer the life-as-mountain metaphor on this trip. Still, it was nice to do something just the two of us sans our progeny.
Here are 2 pictures from our trip and 2 old, funny pictures of when we were dating. Can you guess what we were dressed up as that year for Halloween? .......Mary Katherine Gallagher and R. was "Schneider" from 'One Day at a Time'. ( :
Happy 10th Anniversary, R!
No comments:
Post a Comment