
You have NO idea how many pictures I've had to snap to get this thing. But I did it! Both kids looking at the camera AND smiling. Cards will be a little late in going out..not too late, though. I'm trying to print them out tomorrow. It will be a "Happy Holidays" card.
2 comments:
The pic is "SOOO" very precious..and yes, I would guess appx 23 pics to choose from{see fam albums from 1975-1995.}.RGM and Aunt K..puff and Rambo were also in pics and they were harder to control than RGMJR and the Bean!!!Rambo would always get so excited during the photo shoots,and Puff would do ballet and personal hygiene..oh well..the stories behind the pics are the best!!!
Hayden and Aubin make grandma proud!!! Great work Lacy!! and merry Christmas to all!!.. I really love that both the RGM clan and the Bean clan even do this!!! shows that we didnt scar them TOO bad!!!love mom/grandma...patricia
I love this picture! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment