Why wouldn't HS go good? Me thinks it has something to do with those 'Field Trips'. Oh, BTW, good use of that crispy critter (prev post) for that impromptu dissection class. My first was a frog but way to go staying gre...er...blackened!
Kudos to former classmate Roy/Sloan, NY: Okay...you caught me there! First dissection was an earthworm, B4 the frog. Guess I need to up the gingo-b dose.
LKF the eworm has 5 to 10 hearts!
I too miss the smell of CH2O, esp when Bio lab was right after lunch;) See U at our 50th!
3 comments:
What gives? A. has moved on from 'pot stickers'?
Why wouldn't HS go good? Me thinks it has something to do with those 'Field Trips'. Oh, BTW, good use of that crispy critter (prev post) for that impromptu dissection class. My first was a frog but way to go staying gre...er...blackened!
Kudos to former classmate Roy/Sloan, NY: Okay...you caught me there! First dissection was an earthworm, B4 the frog. Guess I need to up the gingo-b dose.
LKF the eworm has 5 to 10 hearts!
I too miss the smell of CH2O, esp when Bio lab was right after lunch;) See U at our 50th!
(:
Squirrel dissection? Nah, that was dinner!
Posting later today after school.., new software means new procedures for loading up pictures... Grrr..I'm a slo lurner.
Post a Comment