How ironic...I said 'dang*' when I saw that the woodchuck was back. Now its time for a 'swim lesson'... Like Sea World but a wc instead of dolphins. Will it play in Peoria?
Note to Ed C. of Peoria: I appreciate your enthusiasm but it was just a rhetorical question. I had no plans for a wc watershow in Peoria. But...come to think of it...lemme run some numb3rs. Maybe could get some stimulus $'s.
To Martha of Erie, PA: Er...thanks for the wc stew recipe. No, I am not putting the pelt on ebay...my plans for it involve a swell Xmas gift. (see earlier post)
4 comments:
How ironic...I said 'dang*' when I saw that the woodchuck was back. Now its time for a 'swim lesson'...
Like Sea World but a wc instead of dolphins. Will it play in Peoria?
* or something similar (@#$&#!)
Hooray, now you can answer the age old riddle...
'How much wood does a woodchuck chuck.....'
I hear Peoria is looking for some excitement.
Note to Ed C. of Peoria: I appreciate your enthusiasm but it was just a rhetorical question. I had no plans for a wc watershow in Peoria. But...come to think of it...lemme run some numb3rs. Maybe could get some stimulus $'s.
To Martha of Erie, PA: Er...thanks for the wc stew recipe. No, I am not putting the pelt on ebay...my plans for it involve a swell Xmas gift. (see earlier post)
Post a Comment