Okay LM...the WWW is waiting. I think Carly Simon sang a song about it...Another beautiful day in WNY. Did some grillin, a few Hiney's, it's all good!
rgmsr! I'm glad you are doing well. Your day sounded GREAT. Suppose to be 104 today. Time for us to pay for those lovely November days!
I don't know why there was confusion over the C S song. AK knows of my proclivity of smoking in the dark...but it was not 'That's the way I always thought it should be'. Perhaps I date myself but does ANYONE recall the ketchup ad...Anticipation?
Hey! I just caught this.....We looked up the ketchup ad on You Tube. heehee !!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay LM...the WWW is waiting. I think Carly Simon sang a song about it...
Another beautiful day in WNY. Did some grillin, a few Hiney's, it's all good!
rgmsr! I'm glad you are doing well. Your day sounded GREAT. Suppose to be 104 today. Time for us to pay for those lovely November days!
I don't know why there was confusion over the C S song. AK knows of my proclivity of smoking in the dark...but it was not 'That's the way I always thought it should be'. Perhaps I date myself but does ANYONE recall the ketchup ad...Anticipation?
Hey! I just caught this.....
We looked up the ketchup ad on You Tube. heehee !!
Post a Comment