
Nothing marks the passage of time like the start of a new school year.Especially this year!
"Kindergarten, here I come!" H said in the car. He was all smiles.
A. was excited to go to her new school as well. At her school, the teachers like a "quick" drop-off to decrease the drama and it worked well. All the kids were busy in an activity when we got there, not a single one was crying. A good sign!
About the...um, hair situation. You can see it in the 3rd picture down when he's at his seat. It's that little bald spot on the front right. It's hardly noticeable and doesn't look that bad at all, especially if you swish his hair around. The longer hair on top helps, so I'm waiting a week or two to let those ultra short ends underneath grow out a bit.
What am I going to do now? Well, I had my own first day of school last night and have Calculus I and Physics homework to do....uninterrupted. Yea. (Blow your party horns now.) Including these classes I will have completed 34 hours of math/science and need only 5 more classes until I'm all set to apply to pharmacy school.
Will it happen? I don't know. You never know! But I hope so. I've been volunteering in a hospital pharmacy department for awhile now and like it. I'll continue to do that on Friday mornings. I'm now auditing anesthesiologists' narcotic records for the department (making sure that all the drug amounts add up to see if there are any "missing" doses).I hope to move into a "PRN" (as needed) paid position at some point in the not so distant future. Bringin' home some bacon sounds nice after 6 years!

Enjoy these pictures. I think that they are going to have a fun day. They'll have a hot chocolate chip cookie (NYT recipe...the yummiest) and a cold glass of milk waiting for them.
"Time goes, you say? Ah, no!
Alas, Time stays, we go." -Henry Austin Dobson
1 comment:
Wonderful pics Lm! H's hair looks fine:) Good luck with your homework!
Post a Comment