Friday, August 21, 2009

Of course. Rite of passage I suppose.

4:33 pm today.

4 days until kindergarten.

H is at my feet in the kitchen cutting paper when I hear it.

"Ha-ha! I cut my own hair!"

I look down when I see baby fine hair fluttering to the floor.

He REALLY looks like his Dad now.

Joking. It's not so bad. He took a good chunk out, but fixable. At least he didn't get a hold of his sister's hair.

-L

3 comments:

rgmsr said...

Well...on the up side...it appears H has overcome his aversion to haircuts.

How does that go again? Rock...paper...hair?

Sorry. I'm stuck on the c of l thing. 4 days eh

lil' mama said...

Please tell me you took a picture! :)

LM said...

Oh yes, he's a haircut pro now!

I didn't take a picture right away, I"ll explain in the next post! ( :