Our computer upstairs is acting crazy and I can't access my pictures from the laptop. It will be a couple of days before the bugs are worked out.
Just an update though, R. did his first triathlon yesterday! He did great! The kids and I went out to cheer him on and then celebrated at Spaghetti Warehouse. We even ate on the trolly which the kids loved of course.
Hope to have pictures up as soon as I can!
-L
2 comments:
so when are you doing your first tri? :)
I did my first one when I was 4 weeks pregnant with A. (didn't know it at the time!) No wonder I just HAD to have fajitas with grilled onions after the race!! (:
I did one the following year when she was a nursing 4 month old. (Sorry for the TMI FIL.) I was like a large black Orca whale out there that year. (Sigh.) I'll save THAT story for another time. (:
Post a Comment