WOW.. What GREAT costumes!!!! Aubin is the MOST BEAUTIFUL Snow white that I ever saw!!! And Hayden...Well no one will dare to pass that smiling Storm trooper!!!!Thanks so much..can see they had BIG FUN!!! sav egrandma some milky ways gang!!! love and kisses..grandma p
Thanks, lil' mama! We've had our fall sick season (including swine flu) and I just got out of the bloggy habit. The house...thanks! I'd love to paint the walls in the same color you have yours. I always think about that when I see your blog!
4 comments:
WOW.. What GREAT costumes!!!! Aubin is the MOST BEAUTIFUL Snow white that I ever saw!!! And Hayden...Well no one will dare to pass that smiling Storm trooper!!!!Thanks so much..can see they had BIG FUN!!! sav egrandma some milky ways gang!!! love and kisses..grandma p
You're back! Sweeeeeeet! The kids look great!
and your house is gorgeous!
Thanks, lil' mama! We've had our fall sick season (including swine flu) and I just got out of the bloggy habit.
The house...thanks! I'd love to paint the walls in the same color you have yours. I always think about that when I see your blog!
Post a Comment