
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
A. update: We saw her ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor yesterday because A.'s funky breathing had not improved. (It's the same thing she's been doing off and on this past year after her tonsil/abscess surgery.) He thinks that it is due to a swelling of the lymph tissue in her throat (due to viruses and/or allergies). She should outgrow this over time. In the meantime, she'll need a course of oral steroids to manage the swelling. Hopefully next time we can catch it soon enough so she won't need as much. I'm soooooooo happy that we finally figured it out and there is something to do about it!
So much to be thankful for this year, that's for sure!
2 comments:
I like the outfits...If I was there I'd tell Hayden I could make him talk Indian talk...(the old joke, work with me, tough crowd!)
Another first...a Pilgrim with strawberry shortcake...
Nice photo LM. I hope you're all feeling better and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
My blogger list of blogs is just now telling me that you posted this a week ago. Arghhh! So if I'm always commenting late know that it's not my fault! Blame blogger!
Venting aside, I've said it a million times but wow, your kids are CUTE!!!
Hope Miss A's throat/breathing heal soon.
Post a Comment