

Grandpa came down from New York to spend the holidays with us. We had a fantastic time! He took great pictures which I downloaded and will be posting soon.
It has been COLD here. 13 degrees. It NEVER gets that cold! Last night we got the fireplace going, roasted marshmallows for s'mores, and watched a family movie (Jumanji). The kids enjoyed it and want to do it again soon!
2 comments:
Who's the old guy with his plate piled with thirds? Thanks LM for using PS to touch things up!
I had a great time with y'all...esp A & HZ. Finally made it back to NY after a side trip to WM. Cold...You want COLD?
Thanks for the nice time. Now I need to get back to work on my kite!
Glad you made it back okay! Thanks again for coming down and we are looking forward to kite day with you!
Hee-hee......No thanks! You can keep that Arctic air! Dare I ask how cold it got for you? I don't think I want to know!
Hey! We just got your PC today. Elephant park, huh? HZ said "cool!" and A said "dats CWAZEE!"
Post a Comment