
We've been going to this buffet restaurant with my Grandfather forever. We went when I was pregnant, when they were babies, when they were messy toddlers, and here we are now in the big kid stage.
No, the restaurant name isn't really "hog trough". We just affectionately call it that because of the buffet style. I think my Grandfather thought of it first. The name just kind of stuck.
3 comments:
wow..big kids?..Lacy, You and Ricky are the BIG kids!!.{and Grandpa!!}.
Its the first time I have seen A look so much like H..great pics..enjoy the trough feed with Grandpa..it is what life is ALL about.. love and bless you..and miss you all!..you too Grandpa..ms p
I'm jealous!!!!!! For the time with Grandad and for missing out on the trough:)
Well now I know why 'GL' was relegated to the 'back burner'. Does the 'HT' have movies?...not to mention awesome M&C....
Post a Comment