
Aaack. Swimming photos! Yeah, that didn't happen. Last year we were able to stay right by the little pool everyday and take all the pictures we wanted. Not this year! Mommies were banned to the bleachers. I intended to 'go rogue' and have my own little photo shoot by the pool the second week. However, the splashing (soooo much splashing this year) deterred me from 'refudiating' the mommy-booty-on-the-bleacher rule. Then, you know, the finger thing happened, and that was that.
So, please enjoy this picture from tonight that has nothing to do with swim lessons.
( ; Although, it was after bath time...a water activity.....does that count?
2 comments:
To the future HZ....Sorry, buddy. I didn't realize how funky this picture looked until after I posted.
Oh well. ( :
The 'rules committe' has ruled that said 'water activity' does indeed NOT count.
Anyway...Good pic of HZ. I think the 'funk' look is due more to the inner conflict. Gallant...or Goofus... Call it in the air!
Post a Comment