
This morning the kids were super cranky. A. woke up with a cough that sounded barky and liked she smoked 2 packs a day and HZ had a Dr.'s appt. b/c of his feet. He has been complaining how they hurt and sometimes yelps, sits down and holds his right foot. I was trying to wait until his well check that was coming up, but this week was especially bad for him so we went on in to see his pediatrician. He has 'plantar fasciitis'. He is sending us to a podiatrist, but I figured that's where we were headed anyway. The doctor recommended custom inserts for his shoes and we will know more about what is needed after the podiatrist appt. Once again, no big deal and I'm not surprised at all. Good news is that our insurance will actually pay for part of it.
Soooo, back to 'pillow land'. The kids were not playing well together (they usually do) so I spent $5 to salvage my sanity. I loaded the kids up in the car [seatbelts are wonderful legal restraints, aren't they? (: ] I got a cup of joe for mommy, a redbox video (Night of the Museum II), and 2 sonic slushes for the kids. When we got home, I put a blanket down with one kid on the purple side and one kid on white to quell the 'MOM!! HE/SHE'S touching me!' fight...and it actually worked!!
After the movie the kids were back to being best friends and the day went smoother.
2 comments:
Hang in there HZ! FF didn't keep me out of the draft...dunno about PF. Maybe if I coulda used my c blindness...I get the white but purple you say?
I see 'my noops' got the family heirloom pillowcase! $5 well spent...can't fathom why R always says you're HM!
( : You did your best to warn him back in 00.
I agree, the $5 sanity special is way worth it.
Post a Comment