Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Flood 2010



We had 15 inches of rain yesterday. No lie.
So, this morning everyone was out looking at the stream near our house. I had to join in, because that's what you do down here. Grab your cup of coffee, digital cam, and go chat it up with neighbors while looking at fast running water. "Yep" followed by a sigh usually gets repeated quite often. It's so 'King of the Hill'.

S-A-D-N-E-S-S followed. I took pictures of a doe with her fawn who came super close to me. Then a lousy car came racing by, spooked them and you can already guess the end to this story. Mommy made it, baby didn't. I didn't know that deer could make sounds and I wish I still didn't know that. )':

3 comments:

Miles said...

I told L not to wear her good boots down by the creek but she didn't listen...

Miles said...

ha ha??

LM said...

hardy har

(: