The kids were easy to get up this morning.
Today A. is 'snack helper' and HZ's class gets to change the 'weather arrow' from summer to 'fall'.
HZ told me a funny story yesterday. He has been saying "Why, hello beautiful" to the lunch room monitors (who are a couple of paid moms that help out with the lunch process, bathroom privileges, etc. while the teachers take their break). He said they didn't like it so much when he said that. ...Where does he get this stuff?
1 comment:
Well...as long as we're into the equinox, let me go on record as preferring vernal.
Hmmm...I suspect HZ may be surreptitiously visiting 'chat rooms'. Disconnect the computer in the garage at nite! Altho we need more info on the 'lunch room monitors'.
Changing the weather arrow. Now that sounds like a job I could handle. I'll set the alarm for 12/21zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Post a Comment