Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day post



This is an older picture that I don't believe I've put up on the blog. I personally love it because it is the visual image that comes to mind when I think of Rick as a Dad. When he comes home from work he'll grab one of the kids' favorite toys and make it do something funny. On other days he might peek around the corner until the kids see him and then run and hide while HZ and A. are rushing out of their dinner seats to go and find him. He's a wonderful dad.

This picture is of Rick after work holding 'Baby Move' while the kids are running around in excitement. 'Baby Move' was named by A. because the doll always gets into precarious situations and runs away. So, Rick will put 'Baby Move' in places for the kids to find (like on a high counter or on a curtain rod). I know. Kind of weird, but I'm writing this down so I can remember later. For when I have even more gray hair.

No comments: