Monday, June 13, 2011

A good 'bug' to catch!



The reading 'bug'! Aubin LOVES Junie B. Jones. We got her the entire set and she has read them all. They are funny little books! This is my favorite age so far. I love watching their personalities and interests emerge.
HZ is currently into 'ancient egypt'. He picked out an egypt book at 1/2 price with his Valetine's money from Grandpa and he was HOOKED! He has now read all of the egypt books for kids from the library and watched all of the egypt national geographics on netflix.
I wonder what they will be 'into' next?

1 comment:

rgmsr said...

Well that's a good 'bug' to have. Reminscent of A.K. and her B. Cleary days. I don't know much about Builder Bob... but Beezus and Ramona.

Funny about HZ and Egypt. With all his digging in the yard I figured archaeology was 'buried in him somewhere'...PI!