
Hayden was checking the battery operated "Amigo" for "oil leaks" with a little Halloween flashlight. He said it "looked good" before taking his sister for a drive.
Big preschool election news! The entire preschool voted on their favorite color and even received a real "I voted" sticker after the activity. The big winner? Blue! I think Aubin was in the "swing" class...I heard they had to watch a 7 minute "infomercial" of a Blue's clues "colors everywhere" episode before voting. Then there was an issue of a kid eating the red crayon....(RECOUNT!)...and someone coloring outside the oval. I don't know...sounds like an intense day.
3 comments:
Sounds like a stressful day!!
Wow! Good to see the Amigo pretty much 'NIB'. Word on the street was that H and his father had turned it into a 'lowrider'. Glad to see the 'shade tree mechanic' trait continue!
Blue victorious in a Red State?..ah, the promise of youth!...was chartreuse a choice?
Yeah, who knew that GEP would go against the GOP. Usually, the 2-5 age bracket throws "tantrums" in favor of small government and individual liberties. Yes, chartreuse was the libertarian choice that received 2% of the total vote.
Post a Comment