Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sneezings Greetings?


For months I've been trying to get the perfect "Christmas card" picture. Why does this have to be such a difficult task? I have yet to get both kids to sit, smile, and look at the camera at the same time. I have plenty of pictures that show open mouth screaming, scowling, and fidgeting, though. I think this picture of A's "get away from me" expression and H's mid-sneeze has become my new favorite "bad" photo. I took this picture Sunday at the new Salt Lick. (The kids and I met up with Granddad and Rick after their round of golf.) Good times.

3 comments:

rgmsr said...

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt LM. I vote you go with that one. Pehaps dating myself, I should've invested in Kodak. Speaking of dating myself, left SA 39 years ago today. Good Times.

We both have Dr. visits tomorrow. I'll send some good karma and hope the lunch special is muy bueno.

lil' mama said...

Great pic. You should send it in to Ellen. She's always posting good "bad" pics.


What is the Salt Lick?

LM said...

Ah, the passage of time rgmsr. I'm feeling it. "Time stoops to no man's lure". How true, how true.
I hope you are well and I'm certainly happy to hear about the good news.

I love those Ellen pictures too, lil' mama!
Oh, the Salt Lick is a terrific BBQ place. It was actually the place of our rehersal dinner.