Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I haven't blogged in seemingly forever. I'm feeling much better and Aubin who was a bit under the weather is fine now too.
We had such a nice Thanksgiving holiday today. It is our family tradition to go to the zoo on Thanksgiving. We were running late getting out of the door this morning and so my mom, Doug, and his mom graciously had us over for dinner at the last minute before our adventure. The food and conversation were just the best. Thanks guys!
Here are a few pictures of our Turkey-day zoo trips from years past. Last year was the only year we couldn't go due to the weather. Usually, it's just perfect and today was no exception. (I love how we can wear shorts at the end of November!)

2005, 2006, 2008





Okay, people. I do try to keep my children tidy and clean. This last picture from today has Aubin with a red Gatorade mustache, pig tail blow-out, and smiling like she just had a stroke. Christmas card worthy? I think not. Surely we can do better.

No comments: