Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A girl after my own heart.


A. loves salsa. I mean, chugging it DOWN lovin' it. Here is a picture of her eating it like soup right out of the food processor. (And yes, I realize the sharp blade is still attached and I removed it after this picture...honest.)
After we ate our salsa, I broke out the dark chocolate...90% Lindt. I'm talking serious dark, here. She calls it "mommy chocolate". (Side note: "Mommy chocolate" goes VERY well with "mommy juice". )
I can't believe she not only likes it, she adores it. Here, I'll show you what I mean:






















Look at that face, so intent on the impending culinary delight! 'Atta girl.

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

What's your salsa recipe? Vivs makes a good one and so does Hil (other SIL). I've downed a bottle of salsa in the past. No chips, just knocked it back :)

LM said...

I need more salsa recipes!
My standard recipe is nothing fancy...just a can of whole tomatoes, 1 pepper (serrano or jalapeno) 1/8-1/4 of an onion (depending on the size..not too much), a bit of cilantro (sometimes without), and a splash of vinegar.
It's okay...but I'm on the lookout for more exciting ones!