Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kite day '09



These pictures are from Grandpa's visit in March. He was a good sport about sticking around for kite day and letting me take 1/2 a million photos. Kites, kids, and Grandparents make a blogger giddy with excitement (only then to become sidetracked and post the pictures 3 months later!) HA!

About the pictures: it was very sunny that day and I couldn't get the colors to come out right, even later on with photoshop. I liked the lines of these photos and so I went wtih the black/white/sepia.

1 comment:

rgmsr said...

Gas to TX and back: $247.87; RC Cola & Moon pies, vend novelties, various Stuckeys': $38.77; Texarkana Super 8: $57.54 w/coup; Speeding ticket, Arkadelphia: $75.00; Kite Day '09 with grandkids: PRICELESS!

P.S. Good pic's LM...'cept you cropped out my 'sixpack'...no, the one I recall that was on the ground beside me.