
HZ got these glasses with his dollar from the tooth fairy. I should mention that he was very sweet by writing a note to the tooth fairy on behalf of his sister for an extra dollar. (Not a ruse, he really wanted her to have something too!)
Important note!
A big congratulations goes out to lil mama who had twin baby boys today!
6 comments:
I LOVE this pic....I hope the tooth fairy was generous and gave Auby a buck too....this could get expensive quick though!
Where was my shout out for letting you hack into my fb account???hehe
(insert sister eye roll HERE) ( :
Yep, tooth fairy visited A. (just this once w/o a tooth). I'd show you HZ's letter, but he wrote it in yellow. Kinda hard to see.
Good Jobs HZ! Now you've got the tools for your Rodney (RIP) routine! That'll WOW them in FG! What's a bath without Bubbles?
bath without bubbles?
The kids are dyin' to know! (:
Hope you're feeling better, rgmsr.
OOHHhhhhh....I'm a bright one!!
( :
My mistake LM...I should've used the line 'then call me when you got no class'. Geez I miss him.
Post a Comment