Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HZ

Long story short, we saw the ENT today and HZ is having surgery to have his tonsils out next Thursday, June 3rd.

He's got a good attitude about it. He knows that mommy, dad, and A. have all had their tonsils out and wants to be apart of the 'club'. He's super stoked about all the ice cream.

It's the very beginning of summer and hopefully he'll just get this over with, heal up and enjoy the rest of the break. I'll be very glad when this is all over for him.

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

Stink that it's your turn (or really HZ's turn) to go through all this. That's great that you made it a club and so excited for the ice cream. Hugs my friend!

rgmsr said...

Bummer HZ...too bad its not on Dragon time. The gene pool can be a cruel thing...I joined the club at about your age. You'll do fine, I'll send some good karma your way!

LM said...

Thanks for the well wishes lil mama and rgmsr! HZ was excited to know that Grandpa was a part of the club, too.