Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school




Today they had their first day of school and all went well. I love hearing the kid conversations.
A. said right off the bat to her table as she sat down: "Yeah, I was sick and I threw up and I saw apple chunks".
HZ saw an old friend Jack C. on the playground running around saying "I DID it! I DID it! I survived kindergarten!!"
A. told her teacher after "nap" time that she was going to take a SECOND nap when she got home.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi All..

Loved the first day of school pics..always soo memorable and fun!!hope you are all well and will have a healthy and happy school year..you were so much on my mind..much love,grandma and mom p

katydavis said...

ADORABLE!!!!! You made it....both of them in school!!!!

rgmsr said...

Okay...so where is the pic of mom doin cartwheels?...think I can sorta see the handprints & confetti in the grass.

Good Luck in the new academic year!
Hope to do lunch again at some point...and we can all do the ...shhh..Dino wave! Estudio mucho!

LM said...

Unfortunately, I was throwing my own 'confetti', as I caught the family fe-vah. ):
A mimosa and a cartwheel would have been way more fun!!