They look awesome! I was wondering all day what they were going to be. Hope that you had fun!
Wow!...Great costumes! I think HZ could tryout as a school mascot! And A. is a cute mermaid but Halloween or not she is GP's Noops!As I've remarked elsewhere I was going to be a Chilean miner but I was too claustrophobic! (-10 sp)Seems not all that long ago HZ was a bee as well...if memory serves.
yes! HZ was a bee for his second halloween and got stung by a bee while in his bee costume....how weird is that?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They look awesome! I was wondering all day what they were going to be. Hope that you had fun!
Wow!...Great costumes! I think HZ could tryout as a school mascot!
And A. is a cute mermaid but Halloween or not she is GP's Noops!
As I've remarked elsewhere I was going to be a Chilean miner but I was too claustrophobic! (-10 sp)
Seems not all that long ago HZ was a bee as well...if memory serves.
yes! HZ was a bee for his second halloween and got stung by a bee while in his bee costume....how weird is that?
Post a Comment