Friday, October 15, 2010

Random thoughts

HZ

.....told his teacher that I was going to dress up like Lady Gaga for Halloween. (I'm not nor would I in a million years.)

.....also told his teacher that his Dad made F's and was class clown (apparently that was the skewed 'take home' point for HZ when Dad tried to cheer him up after some kids giggled at his dancing and he brought home a S- for scribbling on a paper)

......is the highest reader in his class. The teacher does not know his reading level because the testing stops at a year beyond his current grade level. (We are working on that.)

......likes to dig holes in the ground and it drives me crazy.

......is sweet to his sister (mostly).

Little A. :

.......is a super, fantastic reader and could easily read all of the books her teacher gave her today for testing.

.......was weather helper today (dress the frog).

.......also likes to dig holes which drive me crazy. (WHY??)

.......likes to draw and paint.

........loves to eat asparagus.

........is sweet to her older brother (mostly).

No comments: