
...is all boy. Two days ago HZ came down with a cold. The kind of cold that makes you feel like you need a tissue every 5 seconds. I noticed the mountain of tissues on the floor when I popped my head around the corner while making dinner. I told HZ to pick up his tissues.
He did.
But only today did I discover this. Apparently, a piano bench is a perfect place FOR USED TISSUES. Dis-gus-ting. Thank goodness I purchased the "Shark" (a hand held steam cleaner) yesterday at Target in order to Howard Hughes-ify this house.
Oh, also...I'm not trying to be pretentious by including the dining area in the photo...we recently painted the downstairs and my sister wanted to see. ( :
You like?
2 comments:
I do like! Now a pic of the wall with the piano!
Sorta gave me a flashback of alot of years ago when the pet hamster escaped his/her confines and set up in a sofa bed I still have. Still sorta smells like hamster.
Probably good I don't have a cat.
Anyway, I might have suspected a runaway hamster...not HZ.
Post a Comment