No pictures this morning, but I do have an HZ story. Last night the kids came to the dinner table as usual, but HZ took 2 of the chairs to make a 'bench' and proceeded to lie down on his left side. He told me that he just read how the Ancient Romans would lie down to eat. After telling him to sit up, I googled it and he was right! Did you know this? Sure, I have the iconic image of a guy in a toga lying down while eating his grapes, but I didn't know that it was a customary "thing".
HAM radio club for the kids after school. I hope to have pictures of it this afternoon. They are both super excited.
-L
1 comment:
Well, okay...but if he starts talk about wanting to throw a 'toga party'...you may want to discourage that.
'Brother Baker Boys...whatta you doin here?'
Post a Comment