That's what you say in 'radio talk' to talk with someone. (Like seek-you, seek-you)
I joined in on the HAM radio club action yesterday with the kids and it was interesting. A. didn't like it so much. She was ready for her rest and snack time.
HZ got into it along with 8 other friends. Someone from Virginia answered back, but we lost the signal rather quickly.
At one point, the teacher mentioned Morse code and the Titantic. HZ blurted out, "OH, do you mean the same Titantic that sank in 1912?" Sometimes HZ's comments remind me of Cliff from Cheers. Just the other day he was telling our neighbor about a Circus accident that happened in 1988.
Anyway, back to HAM radio. I SO wished I had taken a picture, but but there wasn't a good opportunity to do so. Next time!
The past few posts have been about HZ, so now it's A's turn! We'll have plenty of opportunity to get some great photos/stories of her with the big 6 coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment