
"Swim soup" is Aubin's term for swim suits. I suppose "soup" makes more sense than "suit" to a 3 year old. It was 90 degrees yesterday, so I broke out the kiddie pool. The kids were ecstatic!
I think this is the year to try out the "slip and slide". Hmmm, it's been many years since the belly flop on the long, yellow plastic runner. I think Rick and I might give it a whirl ourselves.
2 comments:
The kids are enjoying it. 90 degrees...ugh. Hopefully WNY won't see that until late July, August. I recall that Emily, Kate's daughter, term for bathing suits when she was small was 'bashin shoots'. Regarding the 'slip and slide' my advice to you is 'drink heavily' (Rick will know where that comes from) Anyway...it sounds like good 'clean' fun. Safer than trains...you're on the right track!
wow! we are blog twins!!
everything from the strawberry picking to the little pink flowered jacket... both of my daughters have it!
and...up until last year, Chandler called her bathing suit a "babe-ing soup".
SCARY!!!
great to "meet" you!
Post a Comment