
Today is Ben and Jerry's "free ice cream cone" day. I told the kids that they could have whatever flavor they wanted. Hayden jumped up and said, "YES! I'm getting VANILLA!" (Watch out, he's a wild one.) Aubin wanted "pink". I knew she wouldn't like "pink" (aka strawberry) and encouraged her to pick something else. The ice cream man gave us both "pink" and an extra vanilla....wasn't that nice?
In other news, Daddy-O is currently braving the spooky quarters at Fort Concho. The program director took Rick and a co-worker out to lunch today and played up the reports of past hauntings. The director didn't give out too many details. He wanted to hear in the morning their own stories of what they saw. He did say that the ghost was not an adult.........creepy. Rick said that in his room is a life size doll sitting on a rocking chair facing the bed. (I bet they did that on purpose!) He said if that doll moves he's out of there. ( :
Here's the website:
http://www.fortconcho.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment