

We had a good time this weekend. The weather was lovely....mid 70's. The train ride was pleasant, not too crowded since it was way out in the boonies. (Last year in Austin we would have been packed in like sardines!) Here are two of my favorite pictures from the weekend. I'll post a little slide show of more photos tonight or tomorrow. Before I leave you this evening, I have to mention that Rick FINALLY got that $2.50 chicken fried steak. Yes! We dropped by my hospital on the way home for lunch!! Rick begged, so I reluctantly agreed. RELUCTANTLY agreed, because it's just plain weird to go to a hospital for something like that. BUT I've got to say I'M GLAD WE DID! He was right!!!! It was fantastic. I had the pork loin, 2 sides and lemon pie for $4-ish. Did I mention that we dined by a rock waterfall and flower garden? Amazing.
2 comments:
OMG..{IS THAT WHAT THE TEXT CROWD SAYS TO BE COOL?}...NEXT YOU WILL BEING GOING TO WACO TO SEE GRANDMA WHO LIVES IN A HOTEL ROOM..HITTING THE ZOO AND DR PEPPER FACTORY..AND NOW DINNER AT THE "SURGICAL CAFE"..HOW WAS THE WINE LIST?...WEIRD TRULY RUNS IN THE FAMILY..CANT BLAME THE BARTONS FOR THIS ONE LACY!!!!..LOVE YOU ALL PATRICIA
I can honestly say I never ate at the hospital in Waco but I did eat at Buzzard Billies a lot. Yum! Can't wait to see the slideshow!
Post a Comment