

I remember LOVING the easy bake oven's goodies as a kid. Yuck! What planet was I on? As Rick said, "Anything you have to just add water to, can't taste good".
Another problem with the QBO? The ultra-tiny baking pan... roughly the size of your palm. The cookies come out in portions just right to satisfy 1 barbie. However, Aubin loves this thing and asks to play with it EVERY day. Luckily, I found QBO recipes on the internet so I don't have to pay $6.00 for barbie-portioned cookie packages. I should note that Aubin is particularly fascinated by the icing-cup in which to dip your cookies as seen in the top photo.
1 comment:
MMMM...just the right size portion, as those new '100 calorie' packages. How about whippin' up some of those 'pumpkin/white choc scones in the EBo&sc! Another win/win. Good photo of A ... in it I can see both her father and mother. Look Out!
Post a Comment