Thursday, October 9, 2008

Park pics




It was such a beautiful day today (upper 80's....and YES I dressed my kids in long sleeves..but it was in the 50's this morning (; ). The kids had fun rolling down a hill. Hayden said his tummy felt funny on the way home. Luckily, we averted a barf fest in the car and spared Dad from a before-dinner shop vac session. (Whew!)

2 comments:

rgmsr said...

We've had good weather in the NE as well which is to extend into Thanksgiving...in Canada on Monday. I may whip up some P/WC scones in celebration eh!

Is that Aubin's arm in the bottom photo? Doesn't look natural. Too big for BB...does it belong to her friend with the mohawk?

LM said...

LOL!!!
Yes, rgmsr!! I know! I had the same thought about Aubin's arm!!!! It doesn't look like it belongs to her body. Speaking of Aubin, she had a allergic reaction to CINNAMON (seriously) 30 minutes ago and we are off to the dr. in 10 min. Story and pictures to follow tonight. Sanity? Yes, I'm praying for it. (: