Friday, October 10, 2008

Never a dull moment


This picture was taken a few minutes after the benedryl, so she was looking a bit better. Aubin had an allergic reaction to (something in) the cinnamon I put in her applesauce. She came up with a rash around her mouth last time I did the cinnamon/applesauce combo, but I chalked it up to just coincidence. This time the reaction was much worse with the hives and her skin turned purple-ish like it would if you came out of freezing swimming pool or something. I called the Dr., who said to give her benedryl and to bring her in to the office. She's completely fine now. I do still worry about future rections, though. Obviously I'm not giving her cinnamon applesauce. We'll just stay away from that.
Oh, YEAH. I should mention that in the midst of the chaos this morning, Hayden asked me if he could have a coke. (He's never had one on his own before.) Since his sentence didn't contain words like "knives" or "electricity" I said YES. (Whatever! I"m trying to keep your sister breathing!) So needless to say, Mr. H thoroughly enjoyed his first solo coke from the garage fridge (Dad's stash).

1 comment:

lil' mama said...

Seriously, never a dull moment at your house!