Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Afternoon with Granddad



First, how DO you spell Granddad? Are there 2 D's? Grandad looks better, but blogger is telling me I'm spelling it wrong. Gran parent or Grand parent? Not quite sure. I'll look it up. But not right now, because then I have to move my hand over to the mouse and click a few times. Wow. What work. Actually, it would have been less work then typing all of these sentences discussing the matter. Oh well. I digress.
We met up with Granddad for lunch at a restaurant then found a play scape for the kiddos while we visited. Great to see you Granddad! Thanks for a fun afternoon! ( :

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

I know that Grandad! Hello, Mr. B! I like it with one "d" too but I'm sure I'm wrong...

j. said...

I always spell it with one "d." :)