

First of all, Happy 4th of July!! We had a nice day. Hope everyone did too!!
Part of our 4th of July day included picking our ripe peaches from our tree. 1st time in 7 years it has produced! Go figure!
They are wonderful and tasty.
The squirrels especially think so....unfortunately.
2 comments:
WOW!...Looks like a bumper crop! And is that a peach cobbler?
I've been trying to regain control at my 'Twin Pines' summer estate. Squirrels, groudhogs, and now chipmunks. What's next? An influx of 'post' rug rats?
Next person who says 'Hot enuf for ya' gets a BB in the ...!
Yeah, I saw your temps! I'm crying a river for you. (jk)
Kids are excited about Grandpa's zoo. A. claims the chipmunk for a pet.
Peach galette with a peach/brown sugar glaze. I made a peach pound cake that was tasty...but my family won't eat these things..so extra treadmill time for moi..and neighbor giveaway extravaganza!
Post a Comment