Good Photos LM! Good thing I had fresh batteries in the pm!
It was a fun visit with everyone and the cousins together...lots of good memories. I think the slide was one of the best rides...right behind 'crazy bus'.
Response to Bubba of Paris, TX: No, it is not all the same. The difference in the grey vs. yellow lanes is that the yellow lanes are said to be 5X faster! To go 'yellow' you have to sign a special release!
3 comments:
Good Photos LM! Good thing I had fresh batteries in the pm!
It was a fun visit with everyone and the cousins together...lots of good memories. I think the slide was one of the best rides...right behind 'crazy bus'.
Next year...no hands!
Response to Bubba of Paris, TX: No, it is not all the same. The difference in the grey vs. yellow lanes is that the yellow lanes are said to be 5X faster! To go 'yellow' you have to sign a special release!
True, going 'yellow' is the black diamond of slide world.
But grey?? I see purple. ...do you see the number 6 or 8 in c.b. tests? (:
Post a Comment