


We tried. We really did. We tried hard to corral these 4 rascals and cajole them to sit and smile. "Sit on the step" turned into 4 kids plus R. inspecting an old building. "Sit on the swing" turned into a lovely depiction of my children's calm demeanor (...ahem, cough). "Sit in the chairs" turned into....well, I'm not sure what it turned into but I think the facial expressions are funny. Plus it looks like there is a 2 foot kiddie restraining order going on b/w the Miles and the Sullivan cousins. (pardon the lame, dry humor joke)
Anyhoo, we enjoyed the shirts, ice cream and company. Many thanks for thinking of us and we promise it won't be so long before we head back up north once again.
4 comments:
You're right LM! I forgot how hard it is to get four kids in sync...not to mention adults. Anyway, I'm glad we did get a group photo...of sorts. Thanks A. M. To use your words regarding our 'group' photo of graduation...'we weren't exactly photogenic, but then it looks JUST LIKE us!'...speaking of myself;)
Whoa!...I almost forgot to thank 'my noops' for picking the flowers for me! Glad I was there for that...'Kodak moment'!
Dry humor?...is there something wrong with the...?
Glad to see the pictures, kids are all so cute. I would have loved to see them in action. Sounds as if you had a very busy and fun week. You do a great job with the blog, Lacy
Aunt Mary! You'll get a real letter with real pictures, but just wanted to say a quick 'blog thanks'! ( :
me too, rgmsr, I'm glad we got the group photo!
Post a Comment