Thursday, May 1, 2008

Speed Racer



Hayden is FAST on his big wheel!





Aubin was happy to play in the sprinklers today at the track.

2 comments:

rgmsr said...

Whoa...where to start? I had thought there was a 'The Shirt' blog. It sorta threw me as at first look I thought it concerned a revelation of 'Shroud of Turin'!(the fabric appeared remarkably similar!) But...I

Hayden, like his dad, enjoys big wheels. He and his buddy Ross used to chase the Bashant girls. He really tore around the neighborhood. Nice you have the track so near...sprinkler is a good bene.

LM said...

Yes, there was a shirt blog!...I sort of messed it up....I meant to just do a "double entry" for the day, but ended up deleting it and didn't put it back up. ( :
Also, one day (I forget which entry) I was messing around with the photos and realized I was hitting "publish post" instead of "preview", so you may of gotten a million emails regarding the same entry. OOops!