Monday, September 1, 2008

August 30th....Happy Birthday Hayden!

I'm just downloading these pictures of Hayden's big day. He's 5 years old! He had a happy birthday. I stayed home with Aubin while he met his friends at the "jumpy place". We had birthday cake and lots of ice cream at home so that Aubin could celebrate too. H & A didn't like the "happy birthday" song too much. Can you tell?
Later that afternoon, Rick took Hayden to my Great Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary while I stayed home with Aubin. They had a great time! Aubin and I enjoyed watching Little Mermaid....again. ( : This picture is of my cousin's 2 little boys who are H & A's age. They are simply adorable. Look! They are all wearing matching blue shirts (unplanned).

Rick and Hayden playing with a Lego set for the first time.

Side note: Aubin is doing wonderful. She's down to twice a day on her pain meds and in good spirits. She looks so healthy, doesn't she?
Oh yeah, and I know I misspelled trooper last time....ooops.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday to you..Happy birthday to you..happy birthday dear Hayden, happy birthday to you..sure sounded like you were having fun when i called. What a handsome group of boys in blue shirts.."the blues brothers'?.. Hayden is such a Ricky!!!.. more legos to come..vintage..and some special magic to make aubin..the beautiful princess feel even better!!!glad you had a wonderful time..sorry you couldnt all be together..Lacy, you delegate so well!!.. love to all and many Happy returns to the big boy!!!!kisses grandma patricia

lil' mama said...

Happy B'day Hayden! Looks like a fun day!

katydavis said...

Is that a store-bought cake I see????? I am sooooooo proud of you Lacy! How did H and A's systems react to refined sugar?:) Seriously, Aubin looks great!