Monday, September 8, 2008

Whew.

Aubin had a GREAT day today. She didn't cry once about her throat.....AMAZING! It's 8:30p.m.......no one is screaming, snotting, spewing or febrile. In fact, they are both asleep in their own beds. How did that happen? I don't know what to do with myself!
Oh yeah, laundry. ( :

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

Let the laundry pile up and get some sleep! Glad everyone is feeling better!

rgmsr said...

Febrile eh? Good catch LM as I prepare to take the MCAT. I had a notion as the BOC skit wouldn't fly with 'I'm febile...fella's, I just gotta have more cow bell!'
I'm also glad everyone is doing better. Laundry yeah...someone is going to be looking for the 'Indy shirt.

LM said...

Fever, febrile.
Tomayto, tomahto.
There's still only one prescription.....more cow bell!

I took lil' mama's advice, the indy shirt had to wait a day. ( :