
Not too exciting of a picture, I know, but you can kind of see the outer cloud bands of Ike coming in. It's Ike CRAZINESS out there in town. Incoming traffic, grocery stores, etc. I can't imagine what it's like in the Houston area right now. Don't blow away Aunt Jessica! Seriously, thoughts and prayers to friends and family in that area. Tomorrow we are suppose to have tropical storm force winds, a bit of rain, but nothing too bad. We'll be on the "dry" side of the storm.
Well, things are quite normal here. Hayden's running a 102 temp due to bronchitis. He's on antibiotics (z-pack) and should be feeling better soon. Like I said, this has become normal for us! Whatever the 'boy in the bubble' had, I think my kids have it!
1 comment:
Rick, thanks for keeping us up to date on Lacy's condition.
Love,
Grand Dad
Post a Comment