That's what Aubin said about her 1/2 hour-cool-not-ice cold milk this afternoon. What can I say. I don't blame the child as I despise milk. So there you go....tastes like cow feathers to me too, Aubin!
Random kid topic #2:
Hayden believes he can fly. Seriously. Just ask him. He'll spread out his arms (which he calls wings) flaps like a crazy person, runs, and leaps onto the bed/couch/etc. The nanosecond that he's "airborne" is proof that he's "flying". ("SEE mom?!") Well, it's been two weeks of this and it's driving me CRAZY. The thumping, bed shaking, cushion flopping drives me nuts. I told him no more flying and he said, "But MOM! I've got to fly! I don't like to be on LAND!" So since I hated to rain on his Peter Pan parade, I let him "fly" on his crash mat (two over stuffed bean bags in the playroom).
1 comment:
Okay, first of all I'm proud you even give your kids milk, considering how much you truly hate it. Cow feathers is a pretty good description of luke warm milk!!!! Also, I agree with Hayden. Land is totally over-rated! Fly little nephew, fly!
Post a Comment