Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Icy morning


Ice was the big talk around here. We had freezing temps and a bit of freezing rain last night. Schools had a 2 hour delay. Not to worry. 50's by this afternoon and a predicted 68 on Saturday. I feel a canoe/cookie trip coming on.

3 comments:

rgmsr said...

Welcome to my world LM...maybe in late April, the cruellest month. It has been snowing here all day, imagine a shaken snow scene paperweight and it's my view outside. It is nice not having to deal with it...just sit by the fire, struggle with sudoku, watchin Oprah.
Hope the AR relatives are okay. After our time in Blytheville I think the ice can be worse.

katydavis said...

Thanks for the concern about us Arkansas relatives:) The ice line was just to our north. All is well here....not even a 2 hr delay...DARN! 200,000 thousand in N AR are without power.....that must be everyone:)

LM said...

I told Hayden that you had a lot of snow and he asked me if you went out and played in it. ( :

Stay warm and put on another log while watchin' O!