The Yin:
Really, my secret agenda for this post is to 1) "wow" you with my masterful skill in the art of sushi making and 2) to really gross out my sisters.
Actually NO SKILL was involved in the sushi,it was so easy. If you ever get a craving for wasabi, soy, and pickled ginger like I do..you should really try this.

The Yang
Don't let me fool 'ya.
I enjoy my Tex-Mex, too. Mmmmm. This is our family a few days ago. The "Willie's" plate was delightful.

P.S.---My husband just informed me that I'm coming across as "uppity" with the sushi and that I should have only posted the picture if I made my own seaweed wrapper. You're kidding rgmjr, yeah?
Haughty, I am not. Quirky, you bet!! ( :
2 comments:
well, goal number to accomplished. I'm officially grossed out. ;)
Nice Job on the sushi! I love the stuff but have no patience in making my own! I could do a little Tex-Mex right now:)
Post a Comment